Re: gEDA-user: m4 lib help

Your could try putting a line in your project file of the form:

elements-dir <directory name>

There are four lines similar to it in my project file. Thanks.
Now I fixed it already. What I did is manually change all footprint names to those not in m4 lib.

where <directory name> is the name of the directory with your footprints. gsch2pcb should look there first.

Steve

Hi folks:
After runing "gsch2pcb project", I got message:
stdin:14 /usr/bin/m4: Bad expression in eval: /2

After googling and reading geda docs, still no clue how to solve it.
It seems that gsch2pcb always looking for m4 library. How can I use
--use-files to avoid it since my footprints are in sub-dir:
/home/me/gaf/PCB/footprint_A,  /home/me/gaf/PCB/footprint_B,
/home/me/gaf/PCB/footprint_C,  /home/me/gaf/PCB/footprint_D.
Thanks.