gEDA-user: Land Grid Array packages

Hi,

I have been an occasional gEDA user for a few years now, but haven't had to ask questions before.

Does anyone know where I can find PCB footprints for land grid array packages?  I am only looking for the low pin-count varieties, not the 1000+ pin monstors.  I want to use components such as Analog Devices' ADIS16003 in a design, but can't find any reference to using these types of packages with gEDA.  I think I can come up with my own schematic symbols, but creating a new PCB footprint is probably beyond me at this stage.

Thanks,
Tom