Re: gEDA-user: Land Grid Array packages

Hi,

Harold Skank, gEDA user here.  The best footprint source I have found (I
probably had to buy, I don't recall) is a CDROM entitled "IPC Generic
Requirements for Surface Mount Land Pattern and Design Standard,"  by
TECHStreet.  The "gotcha" is that it is a Microsoft compatible product.
Perhaps you could run it under WINE.  I never could, but I didn't spend
much time trying either.

	Harold Skank