Re: gEDA-user: OT: UV exposure?

It takes a fair amount of time for the UV light to break down the nylon
of a tent on a high mountain. I suspect, that UV light won't effect the
performance of your board. I would be more worried about moisture and
corrosion. Any possibility you could put a lot of epoxy all over your
board except for the photo diodes?

Steve meier