Re: gEDA-user: OT: UV exposure?

On Jun 27, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Mike Hansen wrote:
I might suggest only putting a window on the areas that require illumination. Cover everything else up. UV is nasty and it's energy is great for smashing the bonds of just about any material, plastics or DNA(skin cancer anyone?).

Hmm, perhaps I could put the other components on the other side of the board, so the sunlight-facing side can be more easily "masked" from sunlight, with holes for the photodiodes..

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL