Re: Loading netlists (was Re: gEDA-user: Land Grid Array packages)

It seems the problem here is that my working directory has spaces in its names.  Just noticed a stack of these on the console:

cat: /home/tkcook/XXX: No such file or directory
cat: XXX No such file or directory
cat: XXX/XXX No such file or directory
cat: XXX/XXX No such file or directory
cat: XXX/XXX/GyroBoard.net No such file or directory

I gather I need to set the RatCommand resource to some slightly different value to quote the file name.  Any pointers on where to do this?  I have tried setting X resources, setting things in ~/.pcb/preferences... nothing seems to make any difference.  'pcb --version' reports:

pcb-bin: 20050609

This is the GTK+ build.

Tom