Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb creating board.pcb syntax errors?

Ok, gnetlist is writing an intermediate m4 file like this:

	PKG_QFP208_28.fp(`QFP208_28.fp',`U402',`unknown')

The first part PKG_QFP208_28 becomes a m4 call to the function with no
arguments.  It also does this with my package:

	PKG_DD5.fp(`DD5.fp',`U501',`3.3V/3A')

however mine isn't a file footprint created from an m4 library, so there
is no such function 'PKG_DD5'.  You can clearly see the first line get
expanded in some intermediate file (I'm doing this all from process tracing
output, so I don't know what the filename is offhand).  The second line
does not, so something must come by and fix it after.

Of course if I do '--skip-m4' then I don't get this problem, since all
of the m4 footprints I'm using are also expanded into flat files.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>