Re: gEDA-user: gschem user's guide ? (multi page schematics)

> I am wondering how one creates multi page schematics.  How do I
> create the feeds that go from page to page ?

Each page is a different file.  To connect them, just name the nets
the same on each page, and feed all relevent pages to the netlister
(through a project file, usually)

Example lines from board.prj:

schematics power.sch furnace.sch gumstix.sch zone1.sch zone2.sch zone3.sch zone4.sch driver1.sch driver2.sch driver3.sch driver4.sch
output-name board

Me, I use a flag symbol to "pretty up" the off-page references, but
all it does is draw a box around a net name.

    http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj_delorie/ (see flag.sym)