Re: gEDA-user: How well does gEDA work on OpenBSD?

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 11:50 -0400, Tom Zych wrote:

> So I am shopping for a new OS. OpenBSD looks quite good and has the
> latest version of gEDA. So, for those who use (or have tried to use)
> gEDA on OpenBSD: how well does it work?

Ooo.. a distro thread to bloat ;)

If you're moving from Debian, and it was only the release cycle which
bothered you, then "Ubuntu" http://www.ubuntu.com is a logical
"cross-grade". Ubuntu is based on Debian, but have a 6 month release
cycle. Bugs do tend to get fixed. (As I'm sure they must usually do in
Debian - at least the unstable versions).

Regards,

Peter C