gEDA-user: Bug in quad_opamp-1.sym

I think the power supply pins in this standard library symbol are
reversed -- pin 11 is V+ and 4 is V-, and all the standard-footprint
quad opamps I've seen have it the other way.  Fortunately, the pin
label attribute is not visible on the symbol, just the number, so the
designer is at least encouraged to look it up, though a lazy designer
would just go down symbol and check out the attributes rather than dig
out the data sheet.  Maybe this is a known bug but fixing it would
break older schematics, so the compromise was to hide the attribute?