gEDA-user: Howto avoid the standard footprint library

I'd like gsch2pcb to completely ignore the standard footprint library.
Instead, only our local collection of footprints should be used as they
are checked to comply to the design rules of our local pcb fab.

Last time I asked on this list, the only way was to manually move the
libs to some other place. Is this still true?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      tel: +49-511-762-2895