gEDA-user: Howto embed all symbols of a finished schematic.

I'd like to make my schematics independent of my symbol library.

There is an option in the placement dialog to embed the symbols.
But during design I like to modify symbols and remove errors. At
this time, symbols in the schematic should follow changes in the
lib. While this is a feature during design, it is potentially
dangerous for archived schematics. Changes of symbol names will
result in symbol-not-found-errors. Pins will loose connections
to their nets if the symbol in the lib was moved with "et". Also,
an independent schematic will make it easier to share it with
fellows and customers.

Is there a way to embed all symbols of a finished schematic?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      tel: +49-511-762-2895