Re: gEDA-user: selection of separate parts of a component

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:50:51 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> In the latest pcb, you can at least "lock text" to keep you from picking
> the refdes.

Cool. Is this feature already included in the cvs version Peter C. posted
last week? (pcb-1.99v.tar.gz)
How would I take advantage of it? I didn't see any lock-text item in the
menus.

> Feature request.  I suppose we could do it like we do lock text, with a
> lock pins or something.

ok.

>> ---<(kaimartin)>----- Kai-Martin Knaak
Universität Hannover,
>> Inst. für Quantenoptik      tel: +49-511-762-2895	Welfengarten 1,
30167

> Why does your mailer un-paragraph-ize these things?

Ouch!
The address should line up cleanly.
If I read my own posts on some other computer, but still usenet style in
gmane everything seems to be fine. Maybe the trouble happens at the
interface of gmane and mailinglist.
<looks-in-real-mail-client>
No. Thunderbird also keeps a clean layout. Maybe you have a rewrap
feature enabled? Anyway, I will remove all instances of tab characters in
the sig. The sig certainly below won't be garbled ;-)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog