Re: gEDA-user: selection of separate parts of a component

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:12:14 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> I don't know.  I added the menu entries for the lesstif GUI, but not the
> Gtk one.  Use :ToggleLockNames() or :ToggleOnlyNames()

These didn't seem to do anything. But it got me to the right track --- A
glance into the lesstif source revealed:
	:Display(ToggleLockNames)
	:Display(ToggleOnlyNames)
This is great for placement :-)

BTW, it is unfortunate to let one of the HIDs lag behind in features. Is
there anything else in the lesstif menus that the GTK user does not see?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog