Re: gEDA-user: PCB crosshair tracks without focus (cygwin X?)

Hi Ben and all.

If pcb has no focus the window manager should know not to use the
crosshair anymore and use the mouse pointer indicator set for Firefox or
whatever app is having focus.

I don't think this is due to some pcb quirk.

Will check on my XP/Cygwin box later (tonight).

I have one question: do you use the latest pcb cvs checkout and and your
cygwin app is patched up to date ?

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.