gEDA-user: PCB crosshair tracks without focus (cygwin X?)

I'm displaying PCB on Cygwin/X.  It's kind of annoying when it's
not the focus window or even the topmost window to have it tracking
the pointer.  If I pop a browser up on top of it, for example, the
PCB crosshair will keep tracking as I mouse around in Firefox.

Is that expected?  Should the crosshair only be enabled when the window
has focus?  That would also be a nice cue in click-to-focus environments
when you are about to hit a key shortcut without realizing you haven't
set the focus yet.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>