Re: gEDA-user: GM-862 footprint?

Hi Dave,
I took a look at the spec sheet, and as you said, there was some overall
dimensional information, but there was no information on the footprint.
Do you have a spec with information on the footprint?  Usually, there's
a page at the back of the detailed part spec or a dedicated spec with
this information.

Steve