Re: gEDA-user: GM-862 footprint?

   Yes, I'm still looking, thank you for the offer.  This has been
delayed by a DOA GM862 module, but I should have its replacement
soon.  I've put up a copy of the datasheet at:

   http://www.neurotica.com/misc/GM862_Product_Description_r5.pdf

   I've not looked at it in-depth, but the physical dimensions do
appear to be in there.  Don't sweat it, but if you do find yourself
with a desire to concoct a footprint, I'd be most appreciative!

            Thanks,
            -Dave

On Jun 7, 2007, at 9:44 AM, Steve Morss wrote:

> Dave,
> If you are still looking, I could build you a footprint pretty
> quickly.
> If you sent me an illustration/pdf of the manufacturer's recommended
> footprint, I'll send you a footprint.
>
> Steve
>
> Dave McGuire wrote:
>>    Has anyone created a PCB footprint for the Telit GM-862 cellular
>> module that they might be willing to share?
>>
>>             Thanks,
>>             -Dave

Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL