gEDA-user: strange happenings in PCB

   I'm noticing some odd (and decidedly antisocial) behavior in the
20070208 snapshot of PCB.

   I have two physically adjacent 0805-package resistors for which
pin 1 is to be connected together.  When I start a trace from pin 1
of the first resistor, it won't let me bring it anywhere near pin 1
of the second resistor.  I've verified that "pin 1" is where I think
it is, and that the netlist contains a net which links those two pads
together.  Further, the rat's nest does show that a connection
between those two pads is required.  This behavior occurs all over
the board with different components.

   The netlist and PCB file were generated by gschem2pcb, by the
way...the 20070526 snapshot.

   This behavior is most confusing.  Under what conditions should PCB
prevent the user from connecting a trace to a pad?  Can anyone shed
some light on this for me?

            Thanks,
            -Dave

--