Re: gEDA-user: strange happenings in PCB

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 07:08:55PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    I have two physically adjacent 0805-package resistors for which
> pin 1 is to be connected together.  When I start a trace from pin 1
> of the first resistor, it won't let me bring it anywhere near pin 1

Yeah, this drove me nuts when I first started using PCB.  Hit 'o' to
optimize the ratsnest, then draw the line.  PCB doesn't really "know"
anything about what the netlist means until there's a ratsnest.  You
can hide it visually if you don't want to see it.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>