Re: gEDA-user: Why won't CTS resistor arrays move in PCB?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 09:11:26AM -0400, John Luciani wrote:
> On 6/21/07, Ben Jackson <ben@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Anyone have other chip resistor array footprints?  The surplus ones I
> > have are 1206 with 4 series resistors across the short way.
>
> These may be too small but I have some CTS resistor arrays at ---
>
> http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/footprints-gif/RESCAV-gif.html
> http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/footprints-gif/RESCAX-gif.html

Thanks, I think I have CTS 742C083.

For others with a supply of surplus resistor arrays:

http://www.ctscorp.com/components/Datasheets/CTSChipArrayDs.pdf

The "configuration" that describes them seems to be the size of each
individual resistor.  So a 0603x4 like I have is ABOUT 1206 sized
(4 * 03 => 12).

Looks like that size would meet 10/10 rules, so that's handy.  I've
used much smaller resistor arrays at work and I wouldn't want to
mess with them at home!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>