gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf git repository now online

Hi,

As announced well before the last code sprint, gEDA/gaf is moving to git.
I have finally finished moving the gEDA/gaf cvs repository to git.

You can find a web view of it at:

	http://git.gpleda.org

There are two git repositories there:
	- gaf.git is the real one,
	- playground.git is just a sandbox for git newbies (like
	  myself) to play inside.

I will add/convert more as necessary.

For the start of a document of how to work with the git repository
check out:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:scm

Please do not push anything yet as I need to:

1) update some hooks to fire properly,
2) I don't think I have the permissions setup correctly, and
3) there are some git procedures that need to be nailed down and
   documented.

I will have the first two items done tonight.

								-Ales