gEDA-user: gsch2pcb is not happy with my new element (SD-card-connector)

Hallo again!

I've  created  a  new  footprint  as  discribed  in  the docs. It's a SD-card-
connector with 12 pins. 9 for the card and three for  card  detect  and  write
protect. These three have no numbers but names (COM, CD, WP). I assigned those
with the n-key.
Then in gschem I took the 12 pin connector and assigned it the new  footprint.
How do I now modify that such that the last tree pins go to COM, CD, WP?

Not doing that gsch2pcb hangs with:
stdin:1: /usr/bin/m4: Bad expression in eval: / 2

I'd also like to know how to create a new element in gschem for this connector
to make it look more like the actual part.
And how can I get my new footprint to be in the library of PCB? Where will  it
be?

Thanks
Lynx