Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 10:26 -0400, Ian Chapman wrote:
> I have just deleted a number of components from the schematic.  After
> running gsch2pcb some of them (possibly all) are still on the pcb.  What
> is the best way forward delete them from the pcb?

Two possibilities.. did you use the "preserve" option in your gsch2pcb
project file? If so, remove it, and gsch2pcb will remove the components.

Secondly, gsch2pcb does not remove components from your PCB which have
no refdes attribute. Its probably best (assuming it isn't hard to to
pick out the components you want to delete) to delete them in PCB by
hand.

Regards,

--
Peter Clifton