Re: gEDA-user: poll: How do you geda?

On Jun 4, 2008, at 2:55 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> I am curious, just how heterogeneous the group of geda users and
> developers is. So I thought, I'd start this little non-random sample
> poll
> in the mailing list:
>
> * What OS do you run geda applications on?

Apple OSX Leopard both PPC and Intel

> * How did you install your copy of geda apps?

fink, and source for PCB,  planning on making an installers for the
applications, whenever I get free time.

> * Which apps do you use. What is your typical workflow?

gschem -> gattrib -> gschem2pcb -> pcb -> board fab ( pick and place )

> * Did you (have to) modify portions of geda to suit your needs?

minor patches to PCB,  pad snapping the middle is important.

> * What is the general flavor of your projects? (analog, digital, HF)
analog, digital, switching power supplies,  low DC offset amplifiers,