Re: gEDA-user: poll: How do you geda?

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 17:30:11 Larry Doolittle wrote:

> > > * What is the greatest weakness of gEDA?
>
> Churn in file formats and user interface.  I know other people
> label this as progress, but it does keep me from advocating gEDA
> for non-hackers.

I need to step in here -- there has not been a single change in the gschem
schematic file format while I've been on the project.

There have only been cosmetic changes to the gschem user interface while I've
been on the project.

I can only assume you're talking about PCB.

Regards,

                                          Peter

--
Peter Brett