Re: gEDA-user: Newbiw...with a question *shocker*

For the record that document wasn't ment to document the pcb file format
it was ment to document the newlib pcb land pattern format. At its
conception documentation was very limited and it was just a collection
of notes I made by looking at the pcb code and conducting expirements. I
thank Stuart for his efforts in keeping it up to date and as always DJ
for his continued guidance in the various pcb file formats among other
things.

Thanks,

Steve M.