Re: gEDA-user: Newbiw...with a question *shocker*

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> 4) Look up the meaning of the parameters in Stuarts description of the
> pcb format
> (page 14 of http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/land_patterns_20070818.pdf)

That document, while useful, is fairly incomplete in terms of really
describing the pcb format.  The official pcb manual should (and I
believe it does) include fairly complete and up to date documentation of
the file format.

I agree about a need/desire for a full scripting capability.  This LED
array is a wonderful example of where such a thing could be really
useful.  That coupled with some simple schematic shorthand that I think
gschem is missing at the moment (iterated instances and more flexible
buses) could make this whole thing pretty simple.

-Dan