Re: gEDA-user: poll: How do you geda?

Sir,

Thought I would respond to your query.

    Harold Skank

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 09:55 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> I am curious, just how heterogeneous the group of geda users and
> developers is. So I thought, I'd start this little non-random sample poll
> in the mailing list:
>
> * What OS do you run geda applications on?
I've been running various of the Fedora Cores, 4, 6, and 7, but right
now I'm just starting Ubuntu.

> * How did you install your copy of geda apps?
For the Fedora stuff, I downloaded Stewart Brorson's CDROM, but Ubuntu
supports gEDA directly from apt-get.

> * Which apps do you use. What is your typical workflow?
For the pcboard work gschem, gsch2pcb and pcb are the principle tools.
I've also used the SPICE package and the Verilog package.

> * Did you (have to) modify portions of geda to suit your needs?
Not really.

> * What is the general flavor of your projects? (analog, digital, HF)
All of the above.