Re: gEDA-user: titleblock

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:13:14 +0200, Levente Kovacs wrote:

> I created a titleblock, with attributes. When I add it as a symbol,
> everything is OK. But if I set it in gschemrc to be loaded at startup, I
> can't see the attributes in it.

I did so too :-)
See my repository in gedasymbols.
 ( http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/kai_martin_knaak/ )

Like you, I noticed that attributes fail to be promoted when initializing
a new page. My workaround is to delete the automatically loaded title
block and reinsert it like an ordinary symbol from the library. I filed a
bug report on this (http://shortlink.co.uk/toh).

Something that works though, is to unlock the attributes but not the
graphics. Just drag a lasso that encloses the attributes but not all of
the graphics and press [SHIFT-E][L]. That way, the page info can be
edited while the large box is still immune to mouse clicks.

> Why is that so?

Don't know, but it used to work until about march 2008.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog