Re: gEDA-user: VDD/VSS net confusion

Sorry, I typed that up real quick once I noticed that there was no immediate option to take a schematic and squish it into a symbol. I was wondering if there were any plans to have such an option, something I've seen regularly on much more expensive, albeit not as high quality suites.
I tried to gnetlist my counter, and got quite an error list. When you say add nets, do you mean I need a dotted point on the wired connections?

-Sorry, I've always been forced to use my school's tools and lately I've been really wanting to get more into the Geda project, any advice would be appreciated

-BAF