Re: gEDA-user: Ground color

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 11:19:12PM +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:

> While testing my plugin for locking/unlocking all or selected elements I
> found that selected footprints once locked cannot be de-selected by
> mouse clicking with the LMB or drawing a frame with LMB pressed.

That'd be a bug in SelectBlock().  It's similar to one I fixed last year
(where deselecting didn't deselect objects on invisible layers).  It's
due to the fact that select and deselect are both done with that function,
but most of the logic (in this case, testing for LOCK) is done from the
perspective of selection.

You just need to go through SelectBlock and change all the
!TEST_FLAG(LOCKFLAG,x) calls to be (!TEST_FLAG(LOCKFLAG,x) || !Flag)

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>