Re: gEDA-user: Ground color

Hi Ben,

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 14:36 -0700, Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 11:19:12PM +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:
> >
> > While testing my plugin for locking/unlocking all or selected elements I
> > found that selected footprints once locked cannot be de-selected by
> > mouse clicking with the LMB or drawing a frame with LMB pressed.
>
> That'd be a bug in SelectBlock().  It's similar to one I fixed last year
> (where deselecting didn't deselect objects on invisible layers).  It's
> due to the fact that select and deselect are both done with that function,
> but most of the logic (in this case, testing for LOCK) is done from the
> perspective of selection.
>
> You just need to go through SelectBlock and change all the
> !TEST_FLAG(LOCKFLAG,x) calls to be (!TEST_FLAG(LOCKFLAG,x) || !Flag)

Just to be sure:

You probably want to substitute "x" for "line", or "element", or "arc", or whatever,
just the way a macro would substitute the "x".

x = {line | element | via | text | arc }

I can make a patch for these changes (tonight) to be included in the current cvs if you will.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.