Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:50:31 -0400
From: r.butts2@xxxxxxxxx
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: geda-user@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: Using SMT

Thanks everyone.

The Project:
I'm a quadriplegic and during the summer I have difficulty regulating my temperature and am usually restricted to indoors and air condition when the outdoor temperature exceeds 80 degrees.  I've been working on a design to mount a thermoelectric cold plate in the backrest of my wheelchair.  This cold plate will have the capability of cooling or heating via a PWM controlling an h-bridge.  I'm using a microchip dsPIC DSC to monitor thermocouples in the backrest, interface to the user and control the power to the cold-plate.  I'm about 80% done with the code and trying to get my spare chair prototyped while the summer is still here (central Massachusetts).