Re: gEDA-user: gschem, problem with custum title block

Hello Stefan and Kai-Martin,

Stefan Salewski writes:
 > [...]
 > Is there something wrong with my titleblock?
 > (Seems that all attributes are invisible, I used gschem 1.4.0

Nothing wrong with your titleblock. The problem is that attribute
promotion is turned off when components are added from guile. And this
is the case with default-titleblock.

If you are building from sources, change the last parameter of
o_complex_add() from FALSE to TRUE in gschem/src/g_add_component.c
(line 730).

Please confirm it does fix your problem and bug #1932474.

Regards,

Patrick Bernaud