Re: gEDA-user: Blind & Buried Vias

Hi Steve,

Sorry I should have described things better. The non-component side of
the board has exposed pads that make deliberate contact with the body
for a couple of selected nets on the PCB. All other nets on the PCB (eg
power) can not be exposed on this side of the board. I had considered
using tented vias to selectively isolate certain vias but I am concerned
that this thin insulation layer could scrape off and expose the via.

Regards, Neil