Re: gEDA-user: Has someone a script for removing garbage

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 01:32:45 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> ># release: pcb 20070912
> ># date:    Wed Oct 10 14:10:44 2007
> ># user:    kmk (Kai-Martin Knaak,,,)
> ># host:    bibo.iqo.uni-hannover.de

This happens if I open a footprint in pcb and do a regular save.
I'd say, this is a bug. A footprint should save in footprint format
rather than like a whole layout.

> Kai Martin, I think I wrote you a private mail about similar garbage
> some months ago.

Sure, and I removed all instances of this problem then, like I did now.
(There were three more hole footprint in layout format). Thanks for the
bug report.

> Maybe its time for some cleaning up.

No need to pick on me.

---<(kaimartin)>---