Re: gEDA-user: Has someone a script for removing garbage

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 18:18:34 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/kai_martin_knaak/symbols/analog/
comparator_quad.sym

> has still wrong pinout

Just double jchecked with the data sheet. Pinout is ok with this symbol.
	slotdef=1:2,4,5
	slotdef=2:1,6,7
	slotdef=3:14,8,9
	slotdef=4:13,10,11

However, the preview does not show the actual pinout of a slot, but
whatever the pinnumber attribute says. When the symbol is instantiated in
a schematic, the pin nummbers receive the correct value via the slotting
mechanism. I'd consider the unexpected pin numbers a minor bug of the
preview routine.
Anyway, I just updated the symbol with default pinnumber attributes
matching the first slot.

---<(kaimartin)>---