Re: gEDA-user: gschem's new pretty menus

Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-06-07 at 08:15 -0700, bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Are there Debian packages?
>>

> No, sorry - this is just work-in-progress development code going towards
> the 1.6.0 release.
>
> If you want to play with it, you'll have to checkout git HEAD:
>
> git clone git://git.gpleda.org/gaf.git

Ok, no problem.  Done already, in fact.  It built and ran fine on Debian
squeeze with an amd-64 host.

I certainly don't mean this the way it will sound, but what I ended up
with looked visually just like what I had already with Debian's geda
1:1.4.3-2+b1 packages.  :)  But I'm not exactly a gaf power-user, so I
can't spot subtle improvements or push anything very hard.

I'll throw a schematic or two at it and see if anything "interesting"
comes up.  I'm not expecting any surprises!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx