Re: gEDA-user: PCB patches

With patches fixed to master at c85fd7cfa63f6a89cb8b9a03dd0002ffdb613729

Tested with GTK and lesstif window managers under OSX,  I'll leave it
to the integrator for Linux/Windows testing.

patch 2 depends on patch 1  still separate because others may not want
the alt key behavior....

I'm going to look into the new proper way to handle the panning with
the new mouse code later.
my old patch works but seems to stutter.

Steve