Re: gEDA-user: PCB trace routing problem.

   > From: dj@xxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > > I've been working on a project
   > > using a ancient versions of PCB
   >
   > How ancient? Have you tried newer versions?

   20050127, I think it was. So not
   quite stone age, but still uses the
   traditional interface. No, any newer
   versions would require compiling
   from source, and/or extensive system
   updates.

   > Sounds like the trace is on the wrong layer, and isn't actually
   > connected to the pad. Check the layer groupings and make sure that
   > layer is in the same group as the "component" or "solder" layer
   > (depending on which side you think it's on).

   Egads. And thank you. I wonder how that
   happened?
   In the GTK interface, did you happen to
   give  the solder and component layers
   a little more contrast than
   red/red-orange? If so, kudos.
   And thanks again.

   Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. [1]See how.