Re: gEDA-user: resize gschem symbol

Mark Rages wrote:
> Before I write a script to do it: is there an easy or gui way to scale
> / resize a gschem symbol?

I like to let the GUI deal with that.  Just strive keep your custom
symbol sizes in proportion to the existing library ones.

What I mean by that is, if things are looking too large then I switch
from a C title block to a D title block, and then scale to fit during
printing--- and then, !viola! things grow or shrink pretty nicely.

That also means that if I do a View Extent in the GUI, everything gets
smaller or larger per the title block size, too.

The upside of this approach is that it lets me keep my pin spacings,
etc. aligned with the existing connector and device symbols.  It also
means that I'm not reengineering a lot of symbols.  :)

b.g.