Re: gEDA-user: Question about gschem DRC errors when using separate power pin symbols.

Hi John,

The comparator symbol has a numslots and slotdef attributes and I have
edited the slot attribute for each. The power pin symbol does not have
a numslots or any slotdef attributes.

I've got the right pinout for each of the four comparator symbols in
gschem and as I say, the connectivity is right in PCB.

For info, the symbols I'm using come from here:

http://www.gedasymbols.org/scripts/search.cgi?key=lm339

         Andy.

http://signality.co.uk