Re: gEDA-user: Question about gschem DRC errors when using separate power pin symbols.

Perhaps I should ask a different question then ....

Is there a better tool to use for gschem DRC?

In the meanwhile, I think I may add a comment to the pwr pins symbol
to remind me that it will show up a refdes and slot error.

:)

I think that answers my question

Thanks,

         Andy.