Re: gEDA-user: easy creation of geda/gaf's windows binaries

> Recently there was an email about geda/gaf's  windows binaries.
>
> I wrote a small howto which can help you automate the compilation for
> those binaries with mingw cross compilers and ease the maintenance of
> extra cygwin related scripts.
>
> I have used gerbv as example here.
>
> http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/2009/06/using-fedoras-windows-cross-compilers.html

Thank you.  Anything that pushes Widnows development along is good.

There is also the script by Cesar Strauss.

His script automates the cross-compilation of gEDA/gaf, Pcb and Gerbv,
along with their dependencies, which includes GTK, Guile, Libgd, etc.
You can get it by git:

git clone git://repo.or.cz/minipack.git

It needs to be documented on someplace more visible like the Wiki.