Re: gEDA-user: Simple TL082 GNU-Cap Simulation

You have a high pass filter at 1.6 kHz and are passing a 100 Hz signal
to the system.   you filter is simulating properly :-)

try running an AC analysis from 1 Hz to 10 kHz logarithmically

you should see a plot that has no amplitude at 1 Hz and then gains
amplitude at higher frequencies