Re: gEDA-user: autorouter fixes and enhancements

Stefan Salewski wrote:
> I wonder if the PCB autorouter should be more closely bound to the
> gschem schematics. For example, in the schematics we may specify
> priority of nets (fast signals, power, ...), trace width or clearance
> for net segments. Maybe by attributes? I have no idea how commercial EDA
> software handles this.

I think being able to define constraints as attributes in gschem as well
as having a constraints editor that can be used from gschem and PCB
would be the way to go. I'm not sure how the constraints editor would
look though.. Dan pointed out the Specctra format, and the constraints
editor should probably just be a front end for that.

-Anthony