Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20081128 is broken

I wrote:

: But the thing is, when I tried building with the GTK HID (out of
: desperation), it behaved exactly the same way!  (Worked OK with -x ps,
: but trying to bring up the GUI produced an identical-looking crash.)
:
: I'll see if I still have the binary from that build around somewhere.

Scratch that.  I've found the binary and running it under gdb reveals
that lesstif functions are being called, i.e., it wasn't really rebuilt
with the GTK HID.  That was when the lesstif build wasn't working and I
tried to reconfigure with GTK and remake without cleaning the tree out
properly.

But now I've got the lesstif HID working and that's the one I want to
use, so it's all that matters.

MS