Re: gEDA-user: Freedog-like groups in Southern California?

On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Steven Michalske wrote:
> On the Northern California front.
>
> I'm in sunnyvale, CA.
>
> Any other users in the area

There's a "oseda" group that meets third wednesday every month.

The location varies, but Bangkok Spoon Thai
restaurant, 702 Villa St.  (corner of Villa St. and Hope St.)
Mountain View, seems to be one of their top places.

I usually make it about once a year, maybe twice,  I don't live
in California but travel there often enough to hook up once in a
while.