gEDA-user: Is there a *official* JFET symbol in gEDA?

I was looking through the default libraries that are shipped with gEDA
(newest git) and there are no jfet symbols. I looked through
gedasymbols.org and I saw user uploaded JFETS but all of them had
conflicting device attribues. Is there a official device attribute for
jfets in the gEDA flow? The last thing I need to add to spnet is jfet
support and I'm trying to make sure all default gEDA symbols are
netlistable but dont know what I should be looking for as far as
jfets.

Any help would be appretiated.

-Anthony